Saturday, September 21, 2013

These women....

Aneta-  

Where do I start?  I am overflowing with love for you.  Everything is so familiar with you and the smile you bring to my heart is paralyzing.  You truly are my muse.  I have a deep burning fire in me now to improve my life and to get closer to you.  Positive changes are happening to me at lightening speed right now and it is all because of you.  The happiness you have brought to my life is contagious and my friends are feeling the benefit just by being around me now.  I love yoU!!!  Somehow I always have.  Our should souls have always known. I love all the time we spend talking from serious conversation to just laughing and making up ridiculousness.  I love that I can’t get off the phone with you and that I never want to say goodbye.  I love that we are developing our own language, inside jokes, and looks that belong to us alone.  You are most important to me and I will strive every day to make sure that you know that and that you can feel it.  You say the most amazing things and I love the way you move. I know that we are at the beginning of an amazing adventure together and I couldn’t be happier than to be on this journey with you! You are my teammate, my lover, my best friend, my muse and my should soul.

Janet-  

Mom,  Our conversations lately have been on a new level.  I feel very close to you at this point in my life and I am proud of the work you are doing to better the world.  You are the most amazing soul on this planet and the message you spread is so powerful.  You have impacted so many lives and changed the world. I can’t imagine my life if you were not my mother and I can only hope that the next time around you will be my mother again.  You have taught me so much about life and love and the universal code that describes it all. You inspire me to want to give myself to the world and every time I do I am rewarded beyond my wildest imagination.  Thank you for being the most amazing mother.  You have overcome so much in your life and have inspired me to live.  I mean really live.  Thank you.  I love you.  

Gina- 

Everything.  Thats what we have been through together.  We have been to hell and back and visited heaven together countless times.  You are my constant in this life.  No matter what happens to me or where I go I have you and your friendship is irreplaceable.  How many countless albums have we listened to together and just felt the music?  We have cried together and laughed.  There is a vent at both ends for us to shout in to when we need each other.  I need you in my life and I value your friendship above most anything on this earth.  Thank you for the years Gina.  You mean so much to me.

Danielle-  

Danikin Snowalker.  What an unlikely meeting of humans we were.  I think back to that day in my favorite place quite frequently.  Wow did you really eat that pizza?  Who would have ever thought that one of my greatest friendships would have sprouted from that moment.  You were there for me more than you will ever know during one of the hardest nights I have ever been through.  I could NOT have done that without you. Thank you thank you thank you a million times. From the beginning this friendship has been special.  I love that you get me when I ramble and you know what I am trying to say even when my words seem to be unattended.  I have had so much fun rocking out and snowboarding with you.  Our friendship is built to withstand the test of time.  Thank you for everything.

Holly-  

Holly Walker.  My friend.  Your voice melts my heart.  You make me want to dance and cry and swim?  I feel the most unbelievable connection to you.  I would do anything to make you feel like I feel when you play guitar and scream from the top of your lungs “What's going on?”  You are such an amazing person and you fill the world with happiness and music regardless of how you are feeling.  You truly give more than you have ever asked for.  This world is infinitely better because you are in it.  

Melissa-  

For the most part it’s not my responsibility.  But you know what is my responsibility?  To rock out and bring the love every time I see your face.  Our friendship was instant just add Gorge.  I've never laughed harder than when I am with you.  Its amazing to me how simple words take us to the same place and we just know.  Melissa you are such a great friend.  I promise you this…. I am going to be closer to you as soon as I can and I am making it a point to be in your life more.  

Kellie-  

It really has been almost 10 years since my life was changed forever.  You have treated me with so much respect. You have treated me much better than I deserve.  You have the most incredible heart.  You have never passed judgment on me or made me feel like I was in the wrong.  You have always made sure I was comfortable and happy.  You have looked out for me when I needed it.  I enjoy your smile and your friendship.  I can live my whole life thanking you every day and it will never match the reward of being your friend. 

Mary D- 

You give me the gypsy fever. You are most amazing and lovely. One of the few who I can sit in silence and smile with. What a beautiful person you are. I think there are people in this world that you should just be near all the time. You are one of those people for me. You give and you spread and you preach love love love love! The sunrise circle jams with you are engraved on my memory forever.

These women-

These women change the world. They don't ask for anything and give love with all of their hearts. I love you all so much. Knowing each of you individually makes me the wealthiest man on earth but knowing you all collectively makes the lighthouse in my heart shine for the world to see. Thank you for being a part of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Dave my heart is so full this morning, tears of the deepest gratitude that any mother could ever know are streaming down my face. I'm so very proud of you & the love I have for you can not be expressed in words but only felt. Some things are so much bigger than us & yet at our very core when we just get quiet for a moment & see inside....who we really are. You have touched many lives Dave & will touch many more. We make this world a better place one person at a time by spreading by sharing our own joys, happiness & miracles that become an every day occurrence once we see that we should Always Expect A Miracle. I LOVE YOU DAVE. Thank you for being one of my biggest MIRACLES in life.....Mom

    ReplyDelete