Saturday, September 21, 2013

Back to you

Fresh like peppermint smiling at me
You got a cool cool breeze tastes so sweet
Fireside falling down deep into ritual
Looking into you has become so habitual
Tea time cigarettes mix in adult decisions
Locking onto your lips stereo precision
Dawn rising up and it burns away the stars
Fade away world just leave us the scars


Down by the river
Saw you for the first time
Found out you shiver
Underneath the night sky
You bring the toast
And I’ll bring the muffin
Let’s make the most
Sexy breakfast in the oven
That new sock feeling
Gather up our things
You got caught stealing
My heart your strings


On a walk things changed lets walk about
Cold beer tent times disappearing doubt
Front row dancing for a new soundtrack
Acoustic guitar with your hand on my back
I’ve got to get myself right back to you
If it takes it i’ll do it plane bus canoe
Take off my sunnies look into my eyes

I meant what I said about saying goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment