Wednesday, April 30, 2014

untitled adventure

i need to recharge my everything
its a battery catastrophe
living life in a suitcase
im going to find a place
and when that place doesn't suit me
me and my suitcase and my baby
we're going to catch a train
warm tracks cold rain
flip a coin north south
it doesn't even matter right now
im with her and she's with me
eyes looking back to see
direction is irrelevant
together in our element
place your in my hand
lock your trust in my plan
follow me to the next stop
we'll walk until our knees drop
fall down together side by side
laugh about the length of the last ride
what we need is what we don't
what we want is what we won't
like a match or lighter flick the spark
burn the daylight down ignite the dark
its hopeful and helpless we're on the move
nothing to lose and nothing to prove
collecting miles walking all the streets
navigating by the tone of our heart beats

No comments:

Post a Comment